- Is your child trying hard in school, but still not getting good grades?
- Are you trying to decide the best school or classroom environment for your child?
- Do you want to know what type of college your child would do best in?
- Is your child applying to a school that requires admissions testing?
- Does your child have attention or behavior problems that are getting in the way of learning?
- Is your child excelling in some subjects, but doing poorly in others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a psychological evaluation may benefit you.