- Are you putting forth good effort, but still not getting good grades?
- Did you do well in high school, but are struggling to keep up in college?
- Are you excelling in some classes, but can’t seem to grasp the material in other classes?
- Does your doctor need more information to decide if you need treatment, or what treatment is best for you?
- Are you experiencing problems with attention that are getting in the way of learning?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a psychological evaluation may benefit you.