- Is your child or teen struggling in school or having trouble getting along with friends and family?
- Is your child dealing with a tough issue, and having trouble moving forward?
- Are you feeling stuck in helping your child return to their normal selves, or be the best they can be?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll want to talk to us.
Our professionals have worked in many different settings, including schools, hospitals, clinic, foster care, and juvenile justice settings.
We counsel students experiencing:
- Behavioral issues
- Family and peer relationship problems
- Grief and loss
- Learning problems
- Racial/Ethnic identity
- School adjustment issues
- Trauma related to violence