- Are you struggling in college, or having trouble getting along with friends, family, or coworkers?
- Are you dealing with a tough issue, and having trouble moving forward?
- Are you feeling stuck in trying to return to your normal self, or be the best that you can be?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll want to talk to us.
We provide therapy for undergraduate and graduate students and young adults. Some are enrolled in college, while others are recent high school or college graduates taking their first steps toward independence.
We counsel college students and young adults experiencing:
- Academic problems
- Adjustment to being away from home
- Anxiety and Depression
- Balancing academic, social, and work demands
- Body image
- Changing relationships with family members
- Grief and loss
- Racial/Ethnic issues
- Transition to the work world